About my Outreachy internship with Mixxx DJ: Week 3 progress
This is the third of many weekly progress reports that I will be publishing for the duration of my Outreachy internship with Mixxx DJ.
- I made a pull request #327 in response to this issue . I moved the standard effects mapping documentation to section 11.5 of the manual.
- Currently working on the cookbook chapter. I am moving documentation about deck cloning that I found in this article to a new chapter of the manual that I am calling the cookbook. I will then move onto moving the chapter “DJing with Mixxx” to the cookbook as well.
- This week, I plan to move all my blog posts about my internship with Outreachy to the Mixxx website repository, and then if time allows, I will record another video tutorial about Mixxx DJ.
- I also plan to work on this GitHub issue and make a PR for it this week.
- I lost a couple of days to non-Mixxx related tasks. I had a slack week in general, in between finishing with University, submitting my project, moving out of my room, and then travelling home for the holidays – among other things. Because of this, I was not able to achieve all that I had planned to do this week. (see Week 2 – progress report). However, I do plan make up for it this week, and at the end of the (official) internship period.😉