Mixxx 1.12 Beta Released!
Hi Mixxxers -- did you miss us? The Mixxx team has been quietly toiling for over 2 years
to bring you Mixxx 1.12. This will be our biggest release ever
and we need your help to make sure that it's our best ever
as well. We've been doing alpha testing with our dedicated forum users
for a while now and are ready to release Mixxx 1.12 Beta!
There are too many new features and fixes to list all of them, but here's just some of the new things Mixxx can do:
- 4 Decks with M aster Sync
- New Effects Framework with 4 Effect Units and 5 Built-in Effects:
- Bit Crusher
- More to come!
- Configurable, Resizeable User Interface with 3 Brand New Skins
- Cover Art Display
- Music Key Detection and Shifting
- Vinyl Audio Pass-Through
- 4 Microphone inputs and 4 Auxiliary inputs
- MIDI Mapping GUI and Improved Learning Wizard
- RGB Musical Waveforms
- Hundreds of Bug Fixes and Improvements
- New Pitch-Independent Algorithm for Better-Sounding Key-lock.
Help Translate Mixxx
In order to make this release rock in every language we need your help with translations! We are currently in dire need of translations for Chinese and Japanese (among many other languages).
Check out our Transifex page and internationalization wiki for details on how to get started.
The comment section has been closed.