Keyboard Mapping for Auto DJ Functions (Vs. 1.11)

Customized keyboard mappings that suit different uses

Moderators: garth, User Customization Moderators

Keyboard Mapping for Auto DJ Functions (Vs. 1.11)

Postby harry lime » Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi There

First off, i'd like to say thanks for this great software and i'm really liking the look of the new 1.11 version.

Is it possible to map the Auto DJ functions such as shuffle, skip track, fade now and most importantly the enable/disable button. I'd like to set these up on my keyboard (i've made some customizations already in conjunction with my midi controller) and just wondered, assuming it's possible, what the parameter titles were as they're not mentioned in the Wiki?

Cheers Harry
harry lime

Re: Keyboard Mapping for Auto DJ Functions (Vs. 1.11)

Postby rryan » Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Hm, not currently. Could you file a bug on http://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx and maybe we'll be able to slip them in before 1.11.0 is released?
The Mixxx Manual, Wiki and FAQ are the best place to start for documentation and support.
Please report any bugs you find to our Bug Tracker.
rryan
Mixxx Developer

Postby harry lime » Wed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

rryan wrote:Hm, not currently. Could you file a bug on http://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx and maybe we'll be able to slip them in before 1.11.0 is released?

will do! ;)
harry lime

Postby hschabel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi,

maybe it is also possible to make the DJ-controller sending keyboard signals like <esc>, <tab>, <shift>, <space> or <enter>. This would be great, for example you could easily use a wheel on the controller to run through all the menus sending <tab> and <shift><tab>. Selection would be possible with <space> or <enter>.

If somebody knows how to do this I would be very interested.
hschabel

Return to Keyboard mappings