DARK METAL Skin (12-June-2018)

New or modified Mixxx skins

Moderators: garth, User Customization Moderators

Re: DARK METAL Skin: 31-October-2017 (+3 Softwares)

Postby daschuer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:02 pm

Since 2.1 went Beta I've been getting occasional issues with this skin forgetting its settings. Most notably the colour setting repeatedly changes to being the grey one at the top of the list (I usually use Dark Yellow) but it has also on occasion changed the visible components on the main screen.

Nearly always happens if I've changed my audio devices connected and due to the way the Linux port works this forces you to reconfigure audio settings even if the systems settings are the same. At times it seems to have happened without this being done though.

I experience this today. In my case it jumps from Shade to Deere.
daschuer
Mixxx Developer

Postby daschuer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:06 pm

daschuer
Mixxx Developer

Postby Pura Milonga » Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi to every body.
I'm using MIXXX 2.1.0 (build 2.1 r6681) X64 on a Lubuntu 16.04.4 LTS with a vestax SPIN or a Vestax Typhoon

Whit the Darkmetal 294 the microphone section not work. The mic work via the controller knob.

Whit the Darkmetal all works fine and respond.

Regards, Massimo
Pura Milonga

Re: DARK METAL Skin (10-June-2018)

Postby DJversion666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:48 am

I used to have a version of Dark Metal that I could see the BPM easier. The BPMs are too small to read on this newer version (I really need this).

Is there a way to increase the BPM size so it's easier to read, or perhaps a link to older Dark Metal skins where the BPM was bigger?
DJversion666

Re: DARK METAL Skin (12-June-2018)

Postby GreyBlaze » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi,

First off, I love this skin and have used it exclusively for a little while. 2 issues since I've recently updated Mixxx:

1. Mic "talk" button - It latches/lights up but there's no spikes on the indicator and there's no voice output on my stream. Mic function works in other skins. Mics refuse to trigger no matter what I do in this one.

2. Auto-Dj icon at top of page does not initiate auto-dj (nor does it even stay lit when clicked). Auto-DJ will work if I do it manually from the folder UI below the decks.

I have both reinstalled the skin from a fresh download and removed the entire Mixxx folder of settings in Local and let it repopulate. Neither have returned functionality of the items.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently using the default skin...

Windows10
GreyBlaze

Re: DARK METAL Skin (12-June-2018)

Postby jorgerosa » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:05 pm

And... While you are waiting for the guests to start your DJ session...
You may now entertain yourself with this game that... don´t "break" your DARKMETAL "DARK / VINTAGE" STYLE!!! :D :D ;)
Info: Displays the system clock in-game too, so you wont be late...

- Works only os "windows" now, but I will compile for all the other platforms too.
- Its portable (No install is required).

DOWNLOAD: https://sourceforge.net/projects/unknown-invaders-game

Have fun! :)
I´ll be back!...
jorgerosa

Previous

Return to Skins