Mixtrack Pro 3

XML preset files and script files (.js) for MIDI and other controllers.

Moderators: garth, User Customization Moderators

Re: Mixtrack Pro 3

Postby diskoselecta » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:21 am

I also want to share my script.

the changes are :

- jogwheel resolution = 1011; like on the platinum, where the value has been correctly discovered.
- the gain is the treble knob. The 3 control for equalizer are shifted. Now bass = filter, medium = bass, treble = mid
- The treble knob or as it is now in this script the gain knob, control the metaknob of the focused effect when you press shit.
- sensitivity of the jogwheel for pitch bending is less brutal.
- When coming back to a previous deck when playing with 3 or 4 decks I fixed a wrong behavior of the pitch control with
Code: Select all
engine.softTakeoverIgnoreNextValue(deck.group, "rate");
. Called when pushing the shift button. It's not the perfect fix but it work.
- the parametersofttakeover function changed to
Code: Select all
var currentKnobVal = value / 128;
because when the value wasn't at the 0 when the knob positionned at the zenith
- the "pad mode" button is now also a shift button to modify the rate range. When you press it & hit the plus or minus pitch ben button : you modify the rateRange from 4 to 12. with increments of 2%.
- the autoloop mode had a bug when connecting the first time the controller and when using this mode and when the deck has been determined by the function deckfromgroup.

I'm thinking of rewritting this script to suit to the guidelines of mixxx 2.2 but I am not very good in javascript and programming.
Attachments
Numark-Mixtrack-3-scripts.js
(73.9 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
diskoselecta

Postby indianvibes » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:19 am

Hi,

I would like to share a bugfix and what is IMHO an interresting improvement to this mapping: https://github.com/mimbert/mixxx/commits/numark-mixtrack-pro-3-personal

so we loose the library maximizing, but I don't use it much, and on the other hand, library navigation is way more easy, especially for large or very large libraries

cheers!
Matthieu
indianvibes

Postby diskoselecta » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:40 am

someone can explain me how to load when plugin the controller to autoloop and not manual loop ?
diskoselecta

Postby dontpanic » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello, I just got a Mixtrack Pro 3, and all I'm trying to do is aux out the master from my computer and then listen to the cue through the mixtrack headphone jack either 1/4 or 1/8 out.
I have the controller working and controlling mixxx and i have the master going out from the computer but when i try to sent the cue through headphones out to the mix pro 3 it doesn't show up in the audio devices list. So i can't even test if it is working or not.
This is weird cause the rest of the mixtrack pro works with mixxx its just not showing up in the audio devices, is there a driver or something i need to install to get it to recognize the mixtrack pro 3 audio driver?
dontpanic

Previous

Return to Controller presets/mappings