Mixtrack Pro 3

XML preset files and script files (.js) for MIDI and other controllers.

Moderators: garth, User Customization Moderators

Re: Mixtrack Pro 3

Postby Be. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:40 pm

That mapping does not use the old Flanger controls. Are you sure that's the mapping you loaded? Try removing everything in your user controller mapping folder and downloading the mapping again.
Mixxx is free because it's yours!

I heard FLAC and I haven't gone back.
Protect your hearing with earplugs!

Hear my mixes
Be.
Mixxx Developer

Postby jano7228 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Be. wrote:

That mapping does not use the old Flanger controls. Are you sure that's the mapping you loaded? Try removing everything in your user controller mapping folder and downloading the mapping again.

images/icons/smile/mrgreen.gif

OK thanks!!
You have to have patience I started with technics sl1200 in 1985!
I m expert dj but not so much about software ...
I had Hercules with virtualdj o djjudjed seems to me ...
Now this Numark PRO III with serato intro good for live but lacking important functions.
Mixxx I like it! I have correctly reinstalled the 68 bit wnd version and configured the mapping and after a while almost everything works!! :mrgreen:
Unfortunately I do not recognize the sound card of the controller on "audio hardware" I only see ASIO4ALL v2
I can not crap the effects fx do not know how it is done.
These are my first findings, thank you in advance.
jano7228

Postby Be. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Try selecting WASAPI as your Sound API.

Hear my mixes
Be.
Mixxx Developer

Postby josephk » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:29 pm

HI people,

I'm using since .. 2/3 weeks the master daily builds of Mixxx 2.1 .. and the progress is significant, well done.
Yes, it's taking forever for this release and still it's not 100% perfect, but almost there, in other words: it's usable as much as v. 2.0 - if not better.
Problem is sometimes Mixxx still forgetting/screwing up jack and controller settings.
Other problem are the effects and the EQs that don't look like working in realtime, so the feedback with the output is a bit weird.
Mixtrakck Pro 3 midi bindigs paired with Deere Skin is GREAT, and I wouldn't change anything.

Now I have a question, maybe in case I will open another Thread in this forum:
I'm routing Deck 1 and 2 to two audio buses in Ardour to give some compressions and effects.. it's just that the faders and the crossfader are not working anymore.
I guess Ardour is receiving a pre-fader output from Mixxx, but I don't understand why it should work like this, I mean, in other words: why is it losing the fader functionaliy?
How to correct this problem?
A - map Mixtrack L/R faders in Ardour to control the L/R Deck faders if possible at all
B - map Mixtrack L/R faders in Mixxx as L/R gain
C - correct the behavior (upstream?) so Mixxx is sending post-fader signal to a DAW
D- suggestions?

thank you guys!
Last edited by josephk on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josephk

Postby Be. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:16 pm

None of those issues have to do with the Mixtrack Pro 3 specifically, so please open a new thread to discuss them to avoid cluttering this thread.

Hear my mixes
Be.
Mixxx Developer

Postby josephk » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:07 pm

josephk

Postby DubmasterBluebear » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Hey everyone. Just downloaded Mixxx 2.1 from the website to try it out. I'm still having the issue, even with smartpfl disabled, of not being able to have both decks go through on the headphones. As soon as I toggle one deck, the other one toggles off. And as I said, smartpfl is disabled. Is there any other thing in the config file I need to disable?
Thanks!
DubmasterBluebear

Postby kubiak » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Steph (and anyone who might know),
i am trying to tweak your script in a way that the beat knobs (left.ch1.0xB1.0x13 and right.ch2.0xB2.0x13), change the pregain for each channel instead of the effects, but it seems such a task is well over my abilities...
Is there an easy or quick way to do that or would it require extended modifications/re-writing?
kubiak

Postby ntmusic » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:23 am

Hi All,

I made a small change to the Mixtrack 3 script. It introduces a way to control the channel gain using the Shift+Filter knobs. The script uses the default behavior by default (Shift+Filter controls FX4). To enable gain control please change var ShiftFilterFX4 to false. Seems to work fine with mixxx 2.0.
Attachments
Numark-Mixtrack-3-scripts.zip
(17.99 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
ntmusic

Postby kubiak » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:19 pm

Hey ntmusic,
i will try it...
kubiak

PreviousNext

Return to Controller presets/mappings