Mixxx & Airtime Login Issues

Fixxx your Mixxx

Moderator: garth

Mixxx & Airtime Login Issues

Postby TKBuffalo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:02 pm

I am unable to connect to my Airtime account, I have spent over an hour trying to do so with support from Airtime...

It is a setting or issue within MIXXX that is not connecting me, as I have tried with BUTT and Rocket with the same credentials and successfully logged in.

I really could use some help in regards to this as soon as possible. I've uninstalled re-installed both versions of Mixxx, and the strange thing is, after uninstall and reinstall all of my information for live streaming still is in there, so i don't think i am getting a clean wipe when i uninstall.

Please send me a direct private message if possible. I would really like to use mixxx , but i must be missing something very simple here.
TKBuffalo

Re: Mixxx & Airtime Login Issues

Postby TKBuffalo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm

No one knows why I can't connect?
TKBuffalo

Re: Mixxx & Airtime Login Issues

Postby JosepMa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Settings are kept on the user directory, which is not deleted on uninstall (I suggested once to have a setting to delete them too, but there isn't one right now).

We cannot know why it doesn't connect. Mixxx writes a log file on disk on the user directory that maybe has more information on what happened ( see here to locate it: https://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/finding ... x.log_file )
Run mixxx, try to connect, and close it. Then attack the log file to this thread so that we could say something more.
JosepMa

Return to Troubleshooting & FAQ